Damage Restoration PROS
1-800 WATER DAMAGE of Greenville
When it comes to your home or business, don’t settle. Our restoration experts at 1-800 WATER DAMAGE can have your property looking like new again.
At 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of Greenville, we can help you safely handle the following:
- Mold: We’ll safely remove and contain hazardous mold spores, through removal, remediation, and prevention services.
- Fire & smoke damage: From neutralizing odors to scrubbing out soot, we can remove the traces of fire damage and clear the air of lingering smoke.
- Water damage: Whether from flooding or burst pipes, we act fast to contain the spread of water damage, banish standing water, and set up dehumidifiers.
- Raw sewage: Our certified team can safely handle raw sewage and disinfect any affected areas. We also act to deodorize unpleasant smells.
- Carpets: We offer professional carpet and upholstery cleaning for residential and commercial locations, using hot water steam extraction.
There’s a reason so many customers have trusted us to return their homes and businesses to normal after a crisis. From our friendly and professional staff to our 90-minute response times, we provide the highest level of customer service – and you’ll notice the difference.
Call (864) 375-6970 today to request service from our expert restoration professionals!
For years, our specialists have been trusted to protect your investment in your home and everything that’s in it. Our experts work to help you Restore What Matters Most in your home or business.
Emergency services available
Available 24-hours a day,
7-days a week, 365-days a year
Leader in the property restoration industry
Local company backed by a National Brand
Highly Trained Technicians
Areas We Serve
- Travelers Rest
Your technician was outstanding. He was helpful, kept us informed and explained everything fully. He is an asset to your company. It was a pleasure working with him.Jon F
Extremely professional, efficient and helpful. Your technician was caring and considerate of our needs and concerns. Each time he came out to our house he called first and came on time. He helped to make a very stressful situation manageable.Elain S