The Water Damage Repair and Restoration Experts of Asheville
Since 2010 we’ve been helping our neighbors in Western North Carolina recover from property damage problems. And while we hope you never need our services, if you do, you’ll be happy you called us.
Whenever you notice a problem—day or night, weekends, holidays, anytime—we respond quickly to get the situation under control. We have the training, equipment and experience needed to professionally address any of these issues:
- Water damage & flood drying and cleanup
- Smoke & fire damage cleanup
- Mold remediation and removal
- Sewage cleanup
- Carpet cleaning
1-800 WATER DAMAGE of WNC is proud to call Asheville our home. We also provide rapid response service throughout Buncombe County, Henderson County, Haywood County, and Transylvania County. With few exceptions, we’ll respond to your call in 90 minutes or less, 24/7/365.
We pride ourselves on attention to detail, courtesy, and thoroughness. Maybe that’s why we get so many referrals from friends who have experienced our service first hand. And because we work with all insurance companies, we know how to get your property restored properly without putting an undue burden on you.
While we do a lot of work with homeowners, we are proud to have helped many commercial businesses, as well as government buildings, schools, hospitals, apartments, senior living residences, and churches. When a property loss of any size happens to you, it’s a big deal. We will help you put it behind you quickly and leave your home or business looking good.
Our team at 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of WNC is committed to earning your trust by delivering outstanding customer service. So whether you’ve experienced a flooded basement from a burst water pipe, smoke damage from a kitchen fire, mold in your basement, or a sewage problem, call us. We’ll be there fast and get your issue resolved professionally.
As you can imagine, in our line of work we come across a lot of carpets that need to get cleaned. So we’ve gotten good at cleaning carpets and rugs. Very good, in fact. We’d be proud to show you how great we can make your flooring look.
We got into the restoration business because we experienced water damage in our own home…and came away thinking there had to be a better way. So we joined forces with 1-800 WATER DAMAGE and built it. Please call us anytime if we can ever help you.
At 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of WNC we’re restoring what matters most.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Photo Gallery: Job site photos
Careers with 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of WNC
We look for people who enjoy overcoming challenges, and who will go above and beyond for a job well done. If you’re ready to reach your fullest potential and do great things, you belong on our team.
We are currently looking for full-time Mitigation Technicians to join our team. This position is responsible for emergency water and fire restoration, along with mold remediation in both residential and commercial properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform disaster response, emergency mitigation, water extraction, structural drying, and demolition, following IICRC standards.
• Setup equipment such as dehumidifiers, fans, air scrubbers, and other systems at the work site, ensuring proper setup and removal.
• Perform initial loss inspection.
• Perform accurate moisture mapping and loss documentation.
• Remove drywall, carpets, insulation, etc. and perform general demolition after a loss.
• Complete pack-out and pack-in of customer’s contents, ensuring all items are properly documented and handled for cleaning and restoration.
• Act as daily on-site contact for the customer, ensuring their needs are met and all questions are answered.
• Participate in our 24 hour on call rotation, responding to emergency losses after hours holidays and on weekends.
• Drive or operate company vehicles, trailers, and other machinery.
• IICRC Certification of WRT (ASD or AMRT helpful but not necessary) Training may be available to attain certifications for the right candidate.
• Experienced in responding to both commercial and residential water damage emergencies 24/7
• Experienced in responding to both commercial and residential fire damage emergencies 24/7
• Experienced in interacting with and directing other entities inside and outside the company
• High school diploma or GED.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Ability to pass a thorough background and DMV check. (NO Felonies)
• Ability to perform demolition work, including climbing, working in extreme temperatures, and in confined spaces.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, providing compassion and empathy to our customers.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work alone and with a team
• Present a professional demeanor.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Willing to be in a rotation of 24/7 on call service
• Take initiative in pursuing industry certifications and improving technical knowledge.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and stress.
• Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Xactimate and Microsoft Office (helpful but not necessary)
• Valid driver’s license and good record
• Construction Background is a plus
Marketing Representative Job Duties:
Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the target market. Submits orders of swag or promotional materials needed prior to stock running low. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales. Contributes to team effort as needed. Marketing Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals
Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Self-Confidence, self motivated and driven
Product Knowledge (14 day paid training period)
Able to work with a Marketing Plan