Our Dedicated Technicians Are Here to Exceed Expectations
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) reports that flooding is one of the top causes of property damage. It can happen unexpectedly and often catches property owners off guard. When a waterflood damages your home or business, turn to 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of North Dallas for top-quality and trustworthy flood damage services in McKinney, TX. Our friendly team of professionals is expertly trained to handle all of your business or home flood damage repairs so you can focus on what truly matters—your safety and the safety of your loved ones.
Common Flood Damage We Treat
- Cracks in the walls and flooring
- Foundation damage
- Oversaturated drywall
- Contaminated water removal and clean up
- Mold and mildew growth
- Carpet and upholstery damage
What to Do After a Flood
We know how dangerous and stressful flood can be, especially if you are handling the situation on your own. And with water levels rising, it can be difficult to know where you should start in protecting your home or business. At 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of North Dallas, we want our clients to be prepared and safe, which is why we offer a few steps they can take after a flood.
- Stay Safe — Heavy flooding has the ability to be very dangerous. Make sure you and your family are in a safe environment. Avoid electrical outlets and other areas where the water may touch electricity.
- Secure Your Valuables — Make sure your valuables, including important documents, photos, and treasured belongings, are safe. If a flood is likely or imminent, BEFORE flooding occurs, place these items in plastic bags and move them to areas where the water won’t reach.
- Take Pictures — Before you mitigate the water or start moving anything, take pictures of the damage. This will be important to show your insurance company.
- Call 1-800 WATER DAMAGE — Our flood damage service experts in McKinney work quickly and efficiently to remove water, assess the damage, and restore your property to its pre-flood state.
Our Rescue Mat System is the best way to extract water from under and between wood flooring when used in negative pressure mode. When switched to positive pressure, it will provide a superior drying condition.
We use 6 mil poly sheeting to build containment around the affected area to limit the volume which is to be dehumidified/dried.
We’re There When You Need Us Most
With 24/7 emergency response, the 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of North Dallas team will be there when you need us most. Our fully vetted and certified professionals are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and advanced methods to quickly mitigate damage and effectively restore your property.
Call 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of North Dallas now at (972) 888-6013 to schedule flood damage repairs or a free consultation today.
Request A Quote Or Service Today