Expert End-to-End Property Reconstruction Service
1-800 WATER DAMAGE of Athens & East Gwinnett is proud to be a full-service property restoration company. Unlike many restoration companies, our property damage services go beyond immediate damage mitigation and remediation to take you all the way to complete repairs and reconstruction. With restoration experts and construction specialists in-house, our team is prepared to handle your property damage needs from the first emergency response call to the final construction walkthrough.
One Call Handles It All
When it comes to our reconstruction services, we have a motto for the work we do: One loss, one call, one company. Properties damaged by disasters or other loss events often require some degree of rebuilding, but it’s not always easy for property owners to find a single company that can handle both the restoration and reconstruction sides of the job. At 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of Athens & East Gwinnett, however, we’re professionally trained and equipped to do exactly that.
Reconstruction Services Can Include:
- Drywall & Painting
- HVAC & Plumbing Repairs
- Electrical Repairs
- Windows, Siding & Gutters
- Finish Work
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Reconstruction Experts You Can Rely On
We understand the differences between residential and commercial restoration and reconstruction, and we’re experts in both. We’re always transparent about our timeline and budget and will keep you informed every step of the way.
All key field and management personnel are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technologies that allow them to stay in constant contact with our proprietary job management software. This means that 24/7, no matter where we are, we’re always up to date with the status of your reconstruction.
Don’t Know What to Expect? We’ll Walk You Through Our Process
- We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter when you have an emergency, 1-800 WATER DAMAGE is standing by to help you.
- When our experts get to your home, they will make an initial assessment of the damage and loss.
- After the initial assessment, they’ll create a work order for you to sign, so we can begin repairing the damage as soon as possible.
- At this point, you’ll need to contact your insurance company, if you haven’t already.
- Now, we can start the restoration process.
- From here, we will constantly monitor the remediation process from moment to moment to make sure we’re using the right equipment, so we get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- When the remediation process is complete, we’re ready to begin construction – the final step in getting your life back to normal!
What Our Customers Say
The Latest News, Restoration Tips & More
On any given day, water damage emergencies affect about 14,000 homes. Water can enter your home from a water emergency…Read More