Our Mold Removal Process
1-800 WATER DAMAGE’s mold remediation specialists use state-of-the-art technology and advanced methods stop mold growth, remove mold damage, and minimize the likelihood of recurring issues. Additionally, our team pays close attention to the details and takes the time to walk you through every step of the process because we understand your health and the safety of your home or business is on the line.
Our mold removal process involves:
- Inspecting your property for mold and determining the extent of damage.
- Developing a customized plan for mold remediation.
- Properly containing the impacted area to prevent cross-contamination.
- Removing mold damage and thoroughly cleaning the structure.
- Taking preventative measures to limit the likelihood of future mold growth.
Do You Have Mold on Your Property?
Avoid DIY Mold Removal – Leave it to the Experts
Proper mold remediation requires skilled professionals with extensive knowledge of things like humidity levels, airflow patterns, how moisture impacts different building materials, and more. Our team of certified specialists is fully trained and equipped to handle all aspects of mold removal and remediation. Additionally, our technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re up-to-date on the latest and safest practices so you always receive top-quality services that last.
Why Customers Prefer Our Mold Removal & Remediation Solutions:
- We are thorough and precise with our services.
- Our professionals are fully vetted and certified according to the latest standards.
- We focus on providing unbeatable customer service.
- Our team uses top-of-the-line equipment and tools.
- We value and prioritize your health, safety, comfort, and peace of mind.
Click here for more information on mold damage.