The Trusted Name in Water Damage Restoration
The plumbing system is the unsung hero of any property. This intricate set of pipes does the necessary job of carrying water and removing waste to keep life functioning. However, when a pipe bursts anywhere in the system, it can cause major damage to your home or business within a matter of seconds. That’s where 1-800 WATER DAMAGE comes in.
If a pipe bursts in your home or business, avoid permanent property damage by calling 1-800 WATER DAMAGE. Available to respond 24/7, our expertly trained water damage restoration technicians work efficiently and with precision to remove water, dry out your property, and restore your building.
Common Causes of Burst Pipes
- Clogs — When there are clogs in the pipes, water pressure can build inside, causing the pipe to shift or expand and burst open.
- Accidental Damage – Property owners or contractors might cause accidental damage to piping when renovating the home.
- Improper Installation — If pipes are not properly installed to begin with, it can lead to future problems, including pipe bursts.
- Extreme Weather — When the temperatures drop below freezing levels, the water left in pipes can freeze and expand, thus leading to pipe bursts. Exposed or poorly insulated pipes are especially at risk of freezing and breaking.
- Tree Roots — Tree roots are naturally drawn to moist soil. If piping is set too close to a tree, the roots may grow towards the pipes and eventually break through them.
Specializing in Burst Pipe Repair
After a plumber has fixed the initial broken pipe and stopped the flooding, our team will be there to extract standing water and assess the extent of water damage left behind. We understand how stressful such a situation can be, which is why we pay attention to the details, take the time to address your concerns, and answer any questions you may have before creating customized solutions to restore your home or business.
Click here for more information on Water Damage Restoration Services.
Our friendly and highly-skilled professionals will happily get you started with a consultation.
Call 1-800 WATER DAMAGE now at(800) 928-3732 To schedule or learn more about our burst pipe cleanup services.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
On any given day, water damage emergencies affect about 14,000 homes. Water can enter your home from a water emergency…Read More