Why You Need Professional Water Extraction & Removal
When water goes untreated on your property, it can lead to severe structural damage, mold growth, and other hazards. To mitigate the damage caused by a water loss, the most crucial step in the process of restoring your property is proper water removal and water extraction. Our certified technicians have the advanced tools and equipment necessary to extract standing water, remove excess moisture, and thoroughly dry out all impacted areas.
What Our Customer-Centric Water Removal & Extraction Process Looks Like:
- We work with you to move or raise furniture and secure other belongings to limit the potential for additional (secondary) damage.
- We use wet vacuums, pumps, industrial fans, and air movers to dry all indoor surfaces and flooring.
- We pull up carpeting and rugs to dry out the floorboards and salvage what we can.
- We assess your wet contents, inform you of our evaluation, and try to restore as much as possible.
- We clean and dehumidify your property to prevent mold growth.
Contact Us Today for Professional Water Removal and Water Extraction
If your property has suffered a major flood, a burst pipe, or another type of water loss, it is important you call us as soon as possible. Our emergency services are available 24/7. Our team of restoration specialists will be there to provide quick and effective water extraction and water removal services to keep your home or business safe.
Click here for more information on Water Damage Services.