Our Dedicated Technicians Are Here to Exceed Expectations
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) reports that flooding is one of the top causes of property damage. It can happen unexpectedly and often catches property owners off guard. When a waterflood damages your home or business, turn to 1-800 WATER DAMAGE for top-quality and trustworthy flood repairs and flood damage services. Our friendly team of professionals is expertly trained to handle all of your business or home flood damage repairs so you can focus on what truly matters—your safety and the safety of your loved ones.
Common Flood Damage We Treat
- Cracks in the walls and flooring
- Foundation damage
- Oversaturated drywall
- Contaminated water removal and clean up
- Mold and mildew growth
- Carpet and upholstery damage
What to Do After a Flood
Flooding can be dangerous and very stressful to handle on your own. With the water levels rising, it’s difficult to know exactly where to start in protecting your home or business. At 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, we want our clients to be prepared and safe, which is why we offer a few steps they can take after a flood.
- Stay Safe — Heavy flooding has the ability to be very dangerous. Make sure you and your family are in a safe environment. Avoid electrical outlets and other areas where the water may touch electricity.
- Secure Your Valuables — Make sure your valuables, including important documents, photos, and treasured belongings, are safe. If a flood is likely or imminent, BEFORE flooding occurs, place these items in plastic bags and move them to areas where the water won’t reach.
- Take Pictures — Before you mitigate the water or start moving anything, take pictures of the damage. This will be important to show your insurance company.
- Call 1-800 WATER DAMAGE — Our team of experts work quickly and efficiently to implement flood repairs by removing water, assessing the damage, and restoring your property to its pre-flood state.
We’re There When You Need Us Most
With 24/7 emergency response, the 1-800 WATER DAMAGE team will be there when you need us most. Our fully vetted and certified professionals are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and advanced methods to quickly mitigate damage and effectively restore your property.
Click here for more information on Water Damage Services.
Call 1-800 WATER DAMAGE now at (800) 928-3732 to schedule flood damage repairs or a free consultation today.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
On any given day, water damage emergencies affect about 14,000 homes. Water can enter your home from a water emergency…Read More