Common Flood Damage We Treat
- Cracks in the walls and flooring
- Foundation damage
- Oversaturated drywall
- Contaminated water removal and clean up
- Mold and mildew growth
- Carpet and upholstery damage
What to Do After a Flood
Flooding can be dangerous and very stressful to handle on your own. With the water levels rising, it’s difficult to know exactly where to start in protecting your home or business. At 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, we want our clients to be prepared and safe, which is why we offer a few steps they can take after a flood.
- Stay Safe — Heavy flooding has the ability to be very dangerous. Make sure you and your family are in a safe environment. Avoid electrical outlets and other areas where the water may touch electricity.
- Secure Your Valuables — Make sure your valuables, including important documents, photos, and treasured belongings, are safe. If a flood is likely or imminent, BEFORE flooding occurs, place these items in plastic bags and move them to areas where the water won’t reach.
- Take Pictures — Before you mitigate the water or start moving anything, take pictures of the damage. This will be important to show your insurance company.
- Call 1-800 WATER DAMAGE — Our flood damage restoration specialists work quickly and efficiently to remove water, assess the damage, and restore your property to its pre-flood state.
We’re There When You Need Us Most
With 24/7 emergency response, the 1-800 WATER DAMAGE team will be there when you need us most. Our fully vetted and certified professionals are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and advanced methods to quickly mitigate damage and effectively restore your property.
Click here for more information on Water Damage Services.