Signs of Water Damage
Not all water damage is immediately visible. Unlike when there’s a burst pipe or an overflowing toilet, some property owners can go prolonged periods of time before seeing or noticing any outward signs of water damage because the source may be hidden or they may not have been home when the issue first occurred. The longer water damage sits in a property without being extracted and dried out, the more severe the damage becomes.
To minimize the impact unwanted water can have on your home or business, here are some signs of water damage to look for:
- Unexpected increases in your water bill
- Drywall seems swollen or soft to the touch
- Wood floors are warped or begin cupping
- There is a distinct musty odor
- Mold starts growing on your property
- Peeling or bubbling paint or wallpaper
At the First Sign of Water Damage, Give Us a Call
If you notice signs of water damage around your home or business, contact our restoration experts today. We’ll gladly survey your property and provide a consultation.
Click here for more information on Water Damage Services.