Fully Vetted and Highly Trained Technicians
Mold spores can settle into your carpets, walls, tiles, and virtually everywhere on your property. It thrives in moist, dark, and warm areas and can begin growing within 24-48 hours. If left untreated, mold can cause extensive damage to your property and health alike. If you find or suspect mold on your property, contact Sarasota & Bradenton’s local experts at 1-800 WATER DAMAGE right away. We’ll stop the problem in its tracks.
Mold Remediation and Removal
Our mold damage restoration specialists in Sarasota & Bradenton have the training and experience to stop mold growth, remove mold damage, and restore your property. We’re proud to be backed by BELFOR, the global leader in property restoration. This relationship allows us to provide the personal care you expect from a Sarasota & Bradenton business with the resources of a nationally-recognized company.
The Importance of Managing Mold
Mold can cause much more than property damage. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), mold that’s left untreated can negatively impact a person’s health. Our Sarasota & Bradenton mold specialists work quickly and efficiently to minimize mold exposure in your home and business, keeping you, your family, and your customers healthy and safe.
Signs You May Have Mold on Your Property:
- Appearance of dark-colored spots on walls and floors
- Strong, musty odors
- Moisture issues, such as leaks and humidity
- Aggravated allergy symptoms
- Increased condensation around your home or business
Get Mold Removed Right Away
As soon as you notice signs of mold, call 1-800-WATER DAMAGE of Sarasota & Bradenton. After a comprehensive consultation, our team will develop the perfect mold remediation plan for your property. All of our customized mold removal solutions follow the S520 guidelines for safe and effective removal. Our expert crew has the knowledge and tools to get the job done right.
Mold Removal Near Sarasota and Bradenton
Can a House Infested With Mold Be Saved?
Discovering mold growing in your home can be overwhelming, but don’t panic. It’s possible to rectify the situation if the mold removal and restoration process is conducted by skilled professionals. Other elements that play a part in your home’s future include the type of mold, how much area has been contaminated and how fast you respond to the situation.
A fast response is usually the best course of action because as experienced mold removal experts, we know immediate treatments dramatically increase the procedure’s success. Our team comprehensively evaluates each job to create a unique strategy to take back your property from mold, making your home comfortable again.
Steps to Navigating Mold Removal and Remediation
Mold removal and remediation require a systematic approach to contain and eradicate it.
- Evaluation: Our mold removal specialists find all the mold, identify it, measure the extent of the contamination and single out variables that could contribute to its growth. We can also tell you if the mold has potential health risks.
- Containment: To prevent the further development of mold spores, we contain the infestation with physical barriers and negative air pressure to keep mold particles from infecting other areas of your home.
- Extraction: After we restrict spore movement, we apply a multi-faceted strategy that begins by scrubbing and dislodging the mold. We apply HEPA vacuuming to catch loose spores and particles.
- Antimicrobial agent application: We use antimicrobial agents to make the area inhospitable for future mold growth. During this step, microscopic spores are destroyed. If the infected area is a porous material — drywall — we’ll troubleshoot with sanding, wire brushing and soda blasting to ensure the mold is completely gone from these surfaces.
- Prevention: Stopping mold from returning requires finding the cause of its initial development. This may require fixing water leaks or controlling humidity levels. This step is key to finding an effective solution.
- Verification: After the mold removal process is finished. We’ll test your indoor air quality to make certain the mold spores and particles are gone.
Tackling Mold Yourself: Pros and Cons
If you’re considering do-it-yourself mold removal, you need to understand the full extent of the problem and its remedies. Sure, small mold spots on nonporous areas can be handled by a non-professional.
However, mold is insidious and can grow in unexpected places. If you’re not thorough, you could simply spread the spores and particles throughout your home. Our comprehensive service considers the complex details of removing this threat from your property, not to mention the health concerns that can be inherently dangerous. Our trained staff possess the necessary skills, equipment and experience to execute effective and safe mold removal.
Get in Touch With Us
At 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of Sarasota & Bradenton, our mission is simple – provide top-quality work and unbeatable customer service. Our services go beyond water damage restoration to include mold remediation, sewage cleanup, professional carpet cleaning, fire/smoke restoration, and much more. We proudly provide property damage restoration services in Sarasota & Bradenton, Venice, North Port, and surrounding areas. To request a service call us at (941) 263-3338, or please fill out the request service form and we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm an appointment time. You will receive an email confirming your service request.
What Our Customers Say
The Latest News, Restoration Tips & More
September 21, 2023Read More
September 21, 2023Read More